I posted earlier about creating a script to build this site. I have updated the script in a few interesting ways. I fixed a bug in the RSS feed code so that the feed is now reverse sorted by date. I removed the diff code that really did not work. I added a new command, upda ...
Posts and projects tagged with twitter bootstrap
When I decided to update my web site, I wanted, for ease of setup and maintenance, a static site. But I also wanted to be able to write using markdown. My first idea was to write a script to process the markdown and build a site, but then I ran across this post. Using Flask and a ...